Advanced Business Credit Benefits
We now have the ability to better serve businesses by examining and monitoring business credit data along with checking account information and other related financial data areas where businesses have already shown themselves to be financially responsible, and reporting the information directly to the bureaus.
Our full-service program does not require your interaction with vendors.
We do all of the work to ensure that your business credit report reflects the best scores possible for your business.
Our Program Includes:
A guaranteed revolving line of credit of $2000.00 instantly with enrollment.
●Your guaranteed $2,000 business credit card account where payments, balances and credit limits will be reported to the major credit bureaus.
● We will establish business credit with companies that report tradelines and offer business loans of up to $250,000.00 for your company.
We build your credit with our expertise in monitoring and developing trade lines that report to the major credit bureaus.
● Using a unique risk management tool which now blends banking and debit information with credit data we will build positive credit files for your company.
● The bureaus recognize our reports as independent, objective assessments of the credit-worthiness of your company.
We will report the following credit score building factors:
● Outstanding balances.
● Payment habits.
● Credit utilization which is a major factor.
● Trends over time give you credit for areas of responsibility not previously available.
Concise detailed reports about your company will include revolving terms, credit limits, balances, payments and we will report your company history directly to the bureaus.
● Check your business credit report regularly and verify that the information in it is accurate and up-to-date.
● We will undertake the data management of your vendor accounts, and report on them directly to the credit bureaus ensuring your creditors are paid on time.
● Historical payment behavior with previous creditors plays a major role in calculating your business credit score.